disclaimer

warning: you are about to enter my mind

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Skittles and Spiders

Little black spider crawling on the wall. I do not like you, nope not at all. Someone moved the mirror now I watch you fall, little black spider away to hide you'll crawl. Oh dear little spider someone smashed your face, I guess you just weren't meant to live long in this place. Skittles are for eating. Piders ain't. Don't feed the piders to the dog...giver her skittles...not piders...AHAHAHHHHHHAHAHHAHHA. If you give a dog a choice...it'll eat the spider apparently. And the skittles too, just to be clear.

Well I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. Happy Easter to you Malaysians living in Malaysia. Happy Easter to the Spaniards in Spain, and to the Belgians in Belgium. I checked my stats today, turns out thats where some of you are from. Quite possibly some of you inadvertently saw my page because you were searching for something and my blog showed up in Google. If so, I hope you found what you were looking for. I'm not sure why anyone would be googling "Do dogs prefer spiders or skittles?"  But either way, if you did, and that is how you found this post, well now you know that my dog ate both. For the record, I didn't offer her either. The skittles she found on the ground and were somewhere between 1 and 7 days old. The spider was freshly killed by her uncle, my brother-in-law. What are uncles for if they can't feed you spiders?

That reminds me...remember when my dog got a bladder infection? [if you don't, just go to my posts and look for one titled "the plan for today" or something close to that.] Well it was getting a lot better. Now it seems to be back. A trip to the veterinarian is in order.

Don't get me wrong, I love my dog! I am very happy to have her here with me. And...well this constant barrage of "stuff" really gets to me sometimes, usually though it doesn't take too long for me to remember that life is just...lifey like that sometimes, and you need to continue focusing on whats important. This is Easter after all. Jesus, he saw what a messy mess this world was...and he jumped right in, got covered in our crappy crap, and then paid for it all, so we wouldn't have to. So dealing with my dogs bladder infection? Its dealable. Jesus give me strength to keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment