disclaimer

warning: you are about to enter my mind

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Purple Dreamland exploded.

Today is cold and gloomy and cloudy out. And in. I am cold, gloomy, and cloudy! I did manage to do some of the laundry earlier, but I lost all the energy I didn't start out with to finish it. I have a headache. Everything I've eaten today has given me a stomach ache and made me feel nauseated. My bank has the worst hours in the world, second only to my ex-allergist. I've managed to gain weight (although its probably hormone related and will *hopefully* recede somewhat in a few days). And I still have a passionate disliking for PA school. Unlike the rest of the universe. Although that phrase, the rest of the universe, is disproportionally used when one watches a short film posted by Francis Chan for his book Crazy Love. The universe is incomprehensibly large. Like God, who is bigger since he managed to create the thing. He created my degu too, who needs his cage cleaned out like a half-dead opossum needs another hole in its head. At least I answered the phone when my mom called me, I was about to ignore it because I couldn't take any more potential stress. I did answer, and she reminded me that I promised to take her somewhere today. I'm glad I answered, we had plenty of time and it was no big deal. I am conflicted because the shirt I'm wearing I really like and I'm not doing anything good today so I think I'll go change before I get it dirty and wear it another day. I guess I'm supposed to relax, but I feel so lazy most of the time that trying to relax just seems like a silly pointless endeavor. Its more stressful to do nothing when there is so much to do. Otherwise you have to actively relax which is pretty counter-intuitive.  I'm using way too many big words in this blog.

Supercalifragilisticexpialadocious?

No comments:

Post a Comment