disclaimer

warning: you are about to enter my mind

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Purple Dreamland

Am I the only one that thinks that the Beast is way more attractive than the dude he turns into at the end? The answer is no. Because this guy looks like he is thinking, "Is puberty over yet?"
Poor Belle. She fell in love with a pretty rocking dude, sure he was the strong and silent type-but he was definitely tall, dark, and handsome. This guy? He needs to go back to middle school, cut off that mane and glue on a mustache. The beast could easily pick up Belle and whisk her away to wherever Disney princesses get whisked to. This guy? He looks like he could barely pick up a guy at a gay bar. I imagine he had a lisp as a small child. I suppose there is something to say for being able to marry within your own species. But seriously, if Gaston hadn't had such a pointy chin and smelly socks he would be a much better candidate for Belle. Ok not really, those "masculine" types are not my type.
Actually in light of this image I take back everything I previously said. The parts about Gaston that is, that pretty boy is still just as bad. What can I say? I've always been a fan of the beast:

After all, the movie IS called "Beauty and the Beast", not "Beauty and the Gay Guy at the End".
Kudos to my husband by the way...I wonder if the Beast was Lebanese too? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment