disclaimer

warning: you are about to enter my mind

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bubbles, no yogurt.

Sadly Ann arbor seems to be out of frozen yogurt. Well, the good kind anyways. Good old bubble island is open for business though, making this a not all together wasted experience of sleep deprivation. It has already been worth it really, to be allowed the privilege of helping a friend is held in high regard by me. I do hope the dog likes her new cage though. I'm sure it won't be as fun to her as tearing up all the paper products in our house, but it will hopefully prolong my sanity. Blueberry and strawberry light fusion tea, cause I'm all about the splenda. Which has to be true because I have no followers to impress as of right now, this being secundis blogicus. By the way, my phone wanted to autocorrect the word "splenda" to "appendages ". I guess that's the best way to end any blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment