disclaimer

warning: you are about to enter my mind

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I wonder if anybody is out there?

Probably not. I don't write about anything much interesting, I don't know how this stuff gets out into the cloud. I guess I should read some of the "how to's" for this. I am trying to keep it up, hoping that one day soon I'll have something worth reading. I really am a pretty good writer. I used to come up with all kinds of great stuff and now that I have a blog, to log all things web, I can think of nothing. I guess for right now I'll just keep complaining...heh. I can't breath well, due to the large quantity of abdominal space my stomach is taking up right now. I didn't even drink a bubble tea! One burrito plus two-thirds of a medium frozen yogurt plus a tall americano = so much full you can't handle the b. In this case I think the "b" stands for "breath". My dog is gone, Haiti is still 57.3% poor, and a few million dollars isn't a lot. I don't think i'm the queen of England any more. Sorry that this is so...sorry? Who am I apologizing to? I guess I should never apologize, it is a sign of weakness. I am weak though. Told God that a little while ago. That I was pretty pathetic. I think I even apologized, since I am weak. Sometimes I am stingy too. Pass around the beer. Zomg I'm in a bad m00d. I am depressed.
"Look at me, I will never pass for a perfect bride or a perfect daughter, can it be I'm not meant to play this part?
Now I see, that if I was truely to be myself, I would break my family's heart.
Who is that girl I see? Staring straight back at me, why is my reflection someone I don't know? Some how I can not hide who I am, though I've tried when will my reflection show who I am inside when will my reflection show who I am inside...


Being human sucks. Living in this world sucks. Not being in Florida sucks. My muscle soreness sucks. My temper sucks. My opinions sucks. The little old lady that swallowed the spider must have been bulimic. Everything in moderation. Everything? SI? Ok then, you can have for RB if I can have my SI. I am ooberly full. I would just stop this ridiculousness now since I am saying NOTHING...well maybe I will look up some information on lab machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment