disclaimer

warning: you are about to enter my mind

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Tim McGraw

Much like the song, this post is not about Tim McGraw. Also like the song, this post is about music. I'm currently listening to some of my recordings. Sometimes I suck, but a lot of the time I like it. There, I said it. I like my music. I like my voice. I enjoy listening to it. I also enjoy listening to Jeremy Gemus, although like me, his voice sometimes sucks. I still think he sounds great, and I enjoy listening to his voice. Both of us need practice but we have a natural talent for music and singing. There, I said that too. So, I don't have as much free time (more so I don't have as much discipline) as I would like, but for now I'm going to continue practicing, recording, and posting. Hopefully so will my brother. Also, anyone else who wants to come over and record. #incompletesentenceandbadgrammar<3

No comments:

Post a Comment