disclaimer

warning: you are about to enter my mind

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Me-yewsic.

So I currently have The Phantom of the Opera (original cast soundtrack) on repeat. I am learning that just because you can hit the notes Christine hits, doesn't mean you sound as good as her! Still, it's exciting to at least hit the note. On another note (lame pun intended) my neck is killing me. I have no idea why. Every muscle is completely tight and it feels like I lifted a truck relying solely on my neck. I didn't though. Ok...so I went ahead and announced that I would be playing at City Coffee. Dang...that means I actually have to do it...well I've been practicing today as much as my neck will allow. I would say the following sentence is a confession...but you probably already know it. I'm terrified!! Pushing the record button and singing into a microphone where I can stop, delete, and restart without any of you knowing it is much less stressful than preforming for you live. I really really want to do it, which is why I will. I'm just also going to be nervous out of my mind, and what you hear might end up sounding like crap because of that. Whelp, I guess we'll see- er, hear, won't we?

1 comment: